This is a template that you can use to store all documents related to your project in a library. Examples may include development guidelines, test plans, documentation guidelines, audit reports and evidence.
This template could easily be extended with additional templates and workflow into a simple Record management solution.
A template that can be used to store documents in a logical hierarchy with relevant metadata.
- Create User fields for Assigned to (if required)
- Check the custom fields and ensure that they represent the metadata you wish to set for each document to ensure they are easily found.
- Delete the custom fields you don't need, and add the ones you do
- Create Attachment Categories that make sense for what you are trying to do (example: Audit report or Use case Diagram)
- Upload your documents as attachments (there is a 10MB file limit)