For highly regulated firms, particularly those that work in multiple jurisdictions, there may be a significant volume of Training and Development that needs to be managed.
This is a template to manage the training and development requirements of an organization, to clearly show who has been trained, when and to what level. It includes custom fields to manage the status, due dates and outcomes as well as allowing reports to be generated that show the progress of the work, as well as historical data.
Click image to enlarge
This example uses the organizational hierarchy to define the structure. This could just as easily be the name of the person to be trained, the type of training, or the status of the training if this suits your needs better.
This register could easily be extended with additional templates and workflow into a Learning Management System.
Consider using the Feedback App to survey student's knowledge after each class.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: As every organization is different, please seek professional advice when creating your policies. Your business may face circumstances and issues that are not covered by these samples. These sample policies are offered 'as-is' with no warranty or guarantee.
RequirementONE cannot take any responsibility for the consequences of errors or omissions. Any reliance you place on this specification will be at your own risk. Neither RequirementONE, nor its employees, experts, sponsors or syndication partners are liable for any losses or damages arising from your use of this specification.
A template to help manage all regulatory compliance
- Create User fields for Assigned to and Approver (if required)
- Edit the Table of Contents to reflect the people in your organization.
- For each piece of training, ensure that it is registered in the system, with the appropriate data in the custom fields
- Use filters and reports to manage your work.
- Use the notes to manage the updates to the training.
- Once the training has been taken, use the outcomes field to summarize the outcome.