Promote to primary navigation bar
To make navigation as easy as possible for your users, you might want to promote a plan, specification or questionnaire to the primary navigation bar.
A user with ReadWriteAdmin Permission will see a full primary navigation bar.
Restrict the primary navigation bar, for example by removing ReadWriteAccess permission to the project and giving ReadWrite access to the planning app.
Add a particular plan, specification, or questionnaire to primary navigation, to give users quick access.
Restrict the available apps in primary navigation
- Log into RequirementONE, and navigate to the Project you want to edit.
- Click CONFIGURE and scroll down to the Users section.
- EDIT the user for whom you want to change permissions.
- Set the correct App permissions for that user.
- When that user logs in, they will see only the apps that they have permission to.
Adding a Plan, Specification or Questionnaire to primary navigation
- Log into RequirementONE, and navigate to your project.
- Select the Plan, Specification or Questionnaire you want to add to primary navigation.
- Click CONFIGURE and tick the Primary navigation check box
- You will see the plan, specification or questionnaire name appear in the primary navigation bar
Keep names short, otherwise they will be abbreviated with "...". Promote only as many as can be seen on one screen.
Restricting user access to a single plan, specification or questionnaire
- Begin by adding a plan, specification or questionnaire to primary navigation.
- Scroll down to the User section, and remove all access to the relevant apps.
- Next to the plan, specification or questionnaire, click CONFIGURE and scroll down to the Users section
- EDIT the user for whom you want to change permissions
- Allow ReadWrite or ReadWriteAdmin access for that user.
All the primary apps will now be hidden for those users, however they have access to the ones promoted to primary navigation, where they have permission.