Once your specification has been created, you can personalize it, promote it to primary navigation, add your logo, define your specification structure, view change history and share your content via the Solution store.
Configure your specification
Click the CONFIGURE wheel next to the specification you want to configure. You'll see the Configure specification screen.
Primary navigation is the name given to the tabbed bar at the top of the page. Add your specification as another tab to this bar.
- From the configure screen tick the Primary navigation check box
- You will see the name appear in the primary navigation bar
Keep names short, otherwise they will be abbreviated with "...". Promote only as many as can be seen on one screen.
For further details, see the primary navigation page.
Here you can edit your specification name and details.
- Click on EDIT next to the details text
- Make your changes, and click OK
The logo that you upload here can be used in your export templates.
- Under the logo section, click on UPLOAD LOGO.
- In the logo dialog, press the browse button and find the logo you want to upload.
- Click open
- Back in the logo dialog, click OK
If you are changing a logo, you may need to delete the existing logo before uploading the new one
Learn how to define a table of contents, custom fields as well as attachment and note categories here.
Under the change history section, you will see a record of all changes that have been made to the specification
This is the option you should use if you want to publish your specification to the Solution store. This makes it re-usable for your team, and also gives you the option to potentially earn from sharing it. See Become a content author for more details.
- Under the project store section, click on PUBLISH TO STORE
- Add language, category, cost and the forum link
- Click OK
Now that you have configured your specification, you can: