The Specification app makes it easy for you and your team to access all records relating to a particular project. Records can be frameworks, business requirements, functional requirements, use cases and test cases.
Think of a specification as a single document, each section is a record, organised with a table of contents.
Click image to enlarge
From the Specification app you can create a completely new specification or you can pick one from the Solutions Store.
Create a Specification
- From the Specification tab, click + NEW SPECIFICATION
- Select either the Create New or Pick From Solution Store tab and select the Basic requirement specification from the Solution store. Click OK.
- Create New - enter a name and description and click OK. The new specification appears in the list of specifications associated with a particular project.
- Pick From Solution Store - search by category or scroll down the available specification templates. Select the one you want and click OK. The selected specification appears in the list of specifications associated with a particular project.
Now that you have a specification created, you can configure the details, or add a new record.
Configure your Specification
- Click the configure wheel next to the specification name.
- Click on edit next to the headings to edit the information. To change the specification name, edit the Details section.
Add a new record
- Click on your specification name which will take you back to your specification.
- Add a record by clicking + NEW RECORD