Projects are a container for all the activities and resources related to the work you are doing. Examples include Compliance, Product Development or Business Software Implementation work - there are many more. You need a project for each major system or customer to keep related work together.
Click image to enlarge
Within each project there are the Planning, Specification, Feedback and Issues apps with content relating to that project.
Create a new project
- From the Home tab, click + NEW PROJECT.
- If you are an administrator, you should see your company name under Account.
- In the New Project dialog enter as a minimum a project name. It is recommended that you also add a detailed description. Enter start and end dates if there is a clear timeframe related to the work.
- If this is your first project, you may want to select the Demo data check box to populate your project with some demo information.
- Click Save.
Your new project appears in the list of projects on the Home tab.
- For more information, go to About Projects.
- To continue with the Quick Start Guide, go to Step 2: Build a Plan