Connect REQUIREMENTONE to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect RequirementONE to hundreds of other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect REQUIREMENTONE to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "RequirementONE"
- Use your credentials to connect your RequirementONE account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup. For example:
- Click on "Make a Zap"
- Give your Zap a name
- Create a trigger
- Select RequirementONE as the app. Choose either
- Connect your account
- Select the name of your project from the drop down list
- Test the connection
- Create an action
- In this case, we are going to email ourselves, so select the Zapier email and add some key details
- Click Finish and make it live.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with RequirementONE and Zapier.
Zapier (https://zapier.com/app/explore) is an application that gives you the power to integrate RequirementONE with hundreds of other apps to automate your work. The RequirementONE specific documentation is here.
With over 800 apps connected via Zapier, there are many things you can automate. If you have a particular RequirementONE favourite, please share it with the RequirementONE community.