This article explains step by step what is required to make a submission to the RequirementONE Solution Store.
We also suggest that you have a look at this page about being a content author before you make a submission.
Different kinds of templates
You can currently submit the following types of templates:
- Project Plan that is part of the Planning App
- Specification that is part of the Specification App
- Questionnaire that is part of the Feedback App
These are all high-level entities that form the foundation for each of the apps listed.
- Login to RequirementONE.
- Select the project were you have the data you want to publish (if you are a regular content author we recommend adding a dedicated project for this).
- Navigate to any of the apps.
- Hover over the entity that you want to submit to the Solution Store and click on configure (little blue cog).
- Enter a simple but descriptive name. Use up to 100 words to described details of what the template is for and how should it be used. We recommend that you re-use this description for your Help Center article (step 7)
- Make sure that you have uploaded a logo (e.g: company logo) for the template.
- Create an article in the Help Center using this Solution Template
- Scroll down to the 'Solution Store' section and click on 'publish to store'.
- Select 'language' from the drop down (e.g. English) that corresponds to the language of the template.
- Select 'category' from the drop down that best fits your template. Read more about categories under content author.
- Copy and paste the link to the template article on the forum
- Set a price, based on research of similar products on the marketplace. Enter a one-off price in US dollars ($) that a user will be charged for buying the template for a single project e.g. 0, 5, 19.95, 200. 0 means that the template is free to use.
- Click OK.
Your template has now been submitted for review by the RequirementONE team. We might make small adjustments to the text to make sure that it presents itself in the best possible way.
We will also get in touch if have any significant comments regarding the content or price - we strive to process any submission within 72 hours, although this is dependent on the scope of the solution.
You will get an email notification that your template has been published to the Solution Store.
Then please get in touch via the helpdesk and we look forward to working with you.